Friday, October 20, 2017

Forgiveness

I had need forgiveness from Josh because our last conversation before he crossed was not a good one. He had texted me something very personal and painful to him and I reacted badly and was not supportive to him. The next day he was gone. I should have called him and been there for him but I wasn't. In one session recently, I was standing in the bathroom recording looking in the mirror and I asked him if he could ever forgive me. Later when I listened I heard him say that he was standing right there next to me. He said he had already forgiven me before he crossed. He said he hoped that I could see how beautiful I am to him and that he was going to stay with me forever. This was the best gift he could ever give me. Even if I never heard from him again I'm this way. I'd always know he was with me and that we will never be apart again. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment