Monday, October 16, 2017

It's just amazing.

For years Josh and I had a private joke between us, we would always ask each other "have you seen any gorillas lately" We loved gorillas. Before he passed he asked me if is seen any gorillas lately I told him I haven't. That day over a month ago when I thought to turn on my Wavepad recorder in my bathroom and asked him "do you know anything about Gorillas" later when I listened I heard "my favorite gorilla that I love was shot" It's just so amazing. He later told me that he didn't realize Harambe had died and when he saw him there he couldn't understand why at first. I bought two stuffed gorillas and they arrived over the weekend. I asked if he saw my stuffed gorillas. He said" have you seen any real gorillas lately? I have." I mean this just blows me away to think about this fully. The long standing joke we had between us in this life is still going on between us even though he's crossed over and no longer in this world. How fucking mind blowing and amazing is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment