Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Epic love story.

Josh and I... It's like an epic love story. Unrequited lovers who were married young and then he gets schizophrenia and a drug problem. We do the on again off again thing for over 30 years. Then get overdoses and dies. So many soul crushing regrets. But the love is so strong that he reached out to me from the other side, Heaven if you will, first with butterflies, birds, songs feathers to get my attention then once he had it he used EVP to keep my attention. He tells me that he forgives me and he is still with me everyday waiting for me to get there and have forever with him. But to have forever together I have to live out the rest of my life here in agony and die naturally, if I don't then we will be lost to each other. We ache for each other, I ache for him. My love for him is beyond words or anything this world has to describe it. He sees me, is near me can smell my perfume and can even touch me and dance with me....but I can not see him, touch him, smell him. I ache for him so badly. I found an older recording of when he first came through to me on the EVP messages and he said "I've been lonely" well I promise you Josh that you'll never have to be lonely again because I'm here for you and I'll suffer through  whatever I need to suffer to be able to spend eternity with you. This is our love story that will never end. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment