Sunday, November 12, 2017

Just like a phone call

I'm just still blown away by the EVP that are able to be done from the other side to this one. Everyday it's like a short phone call between Josh and I. I ask him things and he answers or he just talks and tells me things. The kitchen sink water seems to be working very well and he's a great communicator. He's still learning so I know more amazing things are coming from him. We try to keep the conversation light because if it gets heavy it's just hard for me to comprehend and confuses me and leaves too much room for misinterpretation. When he's talking to me using the water for synthesizing with his thoughts he tells me he is standing right beside me. So it's like we are together talking we are, only I can't see him. He looks in my eyes and even kisses my lips. I've been in more pain then usual lately and he's very concerned. You can't hide anything from them. Also he tells me that "they" watch over him and listen in to our talks. It is monitored most likely for the research aspect of it and to make sure it's not causing any problems for him or for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment