Saturday, September 2, 2017

5months

Today is 5months that Josh passed from this life into the next. I am sad and I do miss him. Even though I know he's happy and well and still with me in ways he wasn't when he was still here walking this earth I still miss him. Time passes so quickly, the years and months fly by. My Grandmother passed in the late 90s my Grandfather in 2005 my Dad last year a few days before father's day, his mother in January and Josh, 5 months ago today. They are all with me but I miss being able to pick up the phone and hear their voices. Today is a sad day for me. I'm feeling all the loss, it's like a big weight on my heart.

I asked Josh for cabbage white butterflies today and got them. They flew around me and one landed on me.

All I know is that once you have had personal and individual experiences with your loved ones from the other side it changes you. You are not the same ever again. At least for me this has been true. I don't feel the same. I feel I'm not really fully in this life on this earth anymore. I'm already on the other side more than I am here. That's how I feel. My hearts just not into this world anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment