Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Friday

I'm exhausted but in a good way. I feel as if I'm living between this world and the afterlife. I can't even begin to describe the feeling. I Had a nice dream visit from Josh last night and a few butterflies this morning. Also a few more evp. He is trying so hard to communicate with me and it's not just for me. I feel it's research from their side to ours and the more that we can help them connect to us the more progress will be made. I wish I was going to the afterlife symposium in Arizona this month. If I was up to it I would have went. There will be some amazing things discussed at this conference.

I was reminded of another experience I had a few months ago. My dog Snow who is my absolute heart dog. She's 3 and honestly I don't know what I'd have done without her. She is pretty much what I live for on this earth. She was pooping blood one morning and vomiting. I was so worried. She had a vet appointment and I was out on the grass with her before we were to leave to the vet. Suddenly I was surrounded by butterflies. They flew around me, landed on me. I knew in that moment my loved ones were coming through to comfort and support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment