Thursday, September 28, 2017

Those little birdies

This is incredible. I was hardly able to hear Josh anymore through the parakeets. I was upset and went for a walk. Someone in our apartment complex has parakeets outside on their balcony so I sat down on their porch steps and recorded not expecting to pick up anything. When I listened back just now I heard him weakly whisper "don't worry I will be returning. Until then I'm with you during the day and in your dreams at night when you sleep." I'm just totally amazed.

Josh said to tell you guys that think the kind of contact that we have and the amount we've had is too extraordinary or impossible to believe. Believe it! Because when you have the kind of love and connection that we have nothing is too extraordinary. Of course being a medium helps too. 😃 but I have to give all of the credit to him as he is the one who learned how to do this and is using all of his energy to communicate with me and stay near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment