Monday, September 18, 2017

New messages from Josh.

Josh told me that when I'm making our birthday cake Wednesday that he will be making one over there, and that he can taste and eat it too. He said he already has the cake pan and cake mix ready. I asked him also if he can hear me talking to him all the time and he said he can except when his energy becomes low he goes back there to recharge and comes back to me again. I asked if he could read my mind and if we can talk to each other with our minds and he said yes we can. I asked if we are ever alone so we can be intimate and he said during the day my grandparents and dad are with us so no we can't be but at night when I'm asleep I go to him and we are then. This is so wonderful! This is the best birthday ever!! He has given me such a gift. This stuff is totally real guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment