Thursday, September 14, 2017

Message from Josh

These are the messages I've channeled from Josh psychically they  just flow through me  because of our connection. He tells me how much he loves me, with all his heart, always and forever. That he will never leave me and that he reaches me with his mind. That he's here always, quietly watching me. He tells me he is with me all the time. That he protects me. That he's with me all night long while I sleep. He tells me that he touches me with his energy. He tells me that he's living with his best friend Jason's Dad waiting for me to get there. He said that when I sleep at night I'm there with him even though I don't remember and when I'm there I'm young again too like him. He told me that our dog Jasper is with him. He told me that he didn't know Harambe has crossed over until he got there and he didn't know why. That when I cross over we will do all the things we want to do. He tells me he's in the light and waiting for me to get there. He tells me that he can do multiple things and still be with me but to conserve his energy he's only staying with me and not multitasking. He tells me that my parents live in marathon in the Keys, and that he's seen my dad and Grandparents too. He tells me that he's listening and learning. He tells me that time just passes there. He runs low on energy at times and has to recharge and conserve it. He says he's sorry and ashamed for the way that he left and for the things he did in his life here. He also has forgiven me and tells me how beautiful he thinks I am to him and tells me he's staying with me forever. He tells me that when he wants to do something there he just pushes open his mind then when it's pushed open he does whatever and whenever he wants. When I get insecure and have doubts and feel sorry for myself that I can't see or feel him, and when I say that he doesn't know what it's like to be the one left behind he says "my love stop that! I am here, I am always with you and you are with me. He has told me he's 27 again, light and thin. He says he loves candy. He told me he'd be with me when I got my butterfly tattoo protecting and teasing me. He says he can reach me with his mind, and he can live with the other part of his mind. (Meaning that he can be with me and do other things too) he told me he can read my mind and I can hear him too. Telepathy is their natural means of communication. When I asked him if it's OK to take my life to get over there quickly, He said That is most definitely not a good question and Do not do not ever take my life, He said don't ever ever ever take my life! He told me that if I did that I wouldnt  go into the light right away and he wouldn't be able to see me. He said he's going to spend an entire lifetime with me. All of these things he has told me in our recordings and I  my mind through telepathy. He is truly amazing. I love him more than words could ever express. Believe it this is all true and you can't escape the reality of it. I told him some people think I'm crazy and he said not to worry about that it's just that they aren't ready yet and they can't possibly begin to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment