Thursday, September 21, 2017

He's back

Some things I've learned from Josh today. He ran low on energy because he was staying with me day and night and not returning there. Now he's begun to return there at night when I'm asleep and stay here with me during the day. I record all day. He reads my mind and answers my questions without me speaking a word. He tells me he's standing right beside me when I'm recording. He says we can have eternity together there if we want it. He says we can come back here and have full lifetimes together here also. He also told me that he can still see me even when he's back there. I told him that some people think I'm crazy or making this all up and he got very angry and told me not to worry about those people, it's just that they don't understand yet. So I'm thinking maybe the ones that do understand and know this is all real are more "evolved consciously " than the ones who don't. I'm so thankful for the gift he's given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment