Thursday, August 31, 2017

Evp and butterflies

I just can't wait to see what each day brings me from Josh. Everyday it's exciting and I feel so loved and special. I've waited a lifetime to feel like this. It's sad that he had to pass away for me to feel this way. Allison Dubois told me that now he's able to be a better friend and everything else to me now then he was able to when he was alive.

Yesterday I was asking him if he'd seen any gorillas in the afterlife and what does he know about gorillas that was just an inside joke we have had between us for years. Well anyway later in the day I asked him if he could show me in other ways that he's near when I'm in the house. I asked him to use anything he could in the house electric stuff, evp, moving things appearing to me ect. I was getting ready to go out a few hours after that and was in the bathroom brushing my hair and fixing my makeup I had my phone with me and just as a thought I turned on my recording app on my phone. I asked "Josh are you here?" "I asked what do you know about Gorillas?"  I recorded for a minute then stopped. It was silent in my bathroom. When I played it back I heard. "Gorilla love" "listen, my favorite gorilla was shot" He was telling me that Harambe is there in the afterlife because I had asked. Harambe was his favorite Gorilla. So that was his way of showing me he's in the house with me.

This morning when I woke up I asked for a butterfly and as soon as I was driving through my parking lot a butterfly flew by then came back around and flew all around my car. So awesome Josh seriously. You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment