Friday, August 25, 2017

Today

It's so amazing. The way he shows me he's near everyday. Through songs, butterflies, hummingbirds feathers. I have so many astonishing things to relate here. I don't want to miss one so I've made this blog to write about them all. This morning I asked Josh to come say hello to me with a butterfly. It's a cloudy day with no butterflies in sight. I went to the store and in front of where I parked my car there was a cabbage white butterfly. I got out and it flew all around me and landed on my shoulder. This is just one of the many ways he shows me he's close to me daily. 2days ago I asked to see one butterfly and he played a song for me on the car stereo that means something special then showed me 5 butterflies all in the same place. You'll never understand what it's like and that it is really what it is until it happens to you. I'll start from the beginning, from the very first sign. I keep opening the box that Jason sent me and smelling Josh's scent. Every time I open the box it gets fainter. I don't want it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment