Thursday, August 24, 2017

Later today, it's just another one of those days..

I just received a box from Josh's best friend Jason, the one who found him when he overdosed. In it were 2 of Josh's paintings, one of his tee-shirts and 2 deer antlers from a deer he had hunted at one time and some kind of beautiful quartz crystal paperweight. His parents had donated his body to science and didn't even want his ashes back or any of his things. I guess I just don't understand that.

Josh and I met back in the early 90s he was 20 and I was 25  we fell in love immediately and if I had believed in it then I'd have known we had shared many lifetimes together. We were soul mates. We were married for 5 years. Then he developed schizophrenia and a bad drug Habit. I finally had no choice but to leave him so he could get help. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. We always kept in touch and never stopped loving each there. He was the one for me, the only one but life had other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment