Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday Blues

I asked for a butterfly and got one and that's the only one I've seen all day. The scent is fading on his tee shirt. Sometimes it hits me that he's not on this earth anymore and I panic. I became overwhelmed a while ago I cried out his name and he played songs on the car stereo to comfort me. They are songs he plays all the time when I need a message from him. He is Truly my best friend and I believe he's one of my guides now too. I miss picking up the phone and calling him and hearing his voice and having a chat. I miss his laugh, his jokes I miss everything. But he was suffering here, he was in pain such emotional pain and tormented. I know he would want me to go on and keep living my life for us both. Everyday I live I do it for him, so he can experience life through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment