Friday, August 25, 2017

Tonight

So let me pick up where I left off. There is much to say. There had been a butterfly hanging around my door and just outside of my apartment for a few days. I didn't think anything of it. Then I was coming up the walkway and the butterfly was there, flying all around me so close I could touch it. In that moment I just knew that Josh was using his energy to cause the butterfly to do this and then it landed on me. For the next few weeks this butterfly followed me around, would come flying up to me every time I went out my door and landed on me every day. In my hair, on my finger. It was magical. It saved my life and restored my sanity because I then knew without a doubt that there was an afterlife and that my Josh was there waiting for me and that he was still with me. So from that time on 3 months ago I've studied everything that I could get my hands on to learn more about the hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment