Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The mediums

In these past few months since Josh passed, or should I say transitioned. I have had sessions with 3 mediums. I've got 2 more coming up one in September for Josh and I birthday and one in October. My best reading was from Allison Dubois. All of them validated things only he and I could know. 2 of them  validated the same things. They were just amazing and I highly recommend using a medium but please make sure that they have good reviews and are well known. There is nothing like having the things you are experiencing being validated such as all of my butterfly visits from him.

I also began the medium ship certification course that James-Van-Praagh-School-of-Mystical-Arts offers. It's been helping me a lot to open up and better connect with spirit on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment