Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Sun day.

It's a beautiful sunny Sunday. I feel better than I did yesterday. This morning I had a visit from Josh in my dream. We were riding in my car and talking. Later I was doing my chores and the whole room smelled of roses. It was so beautiful. He made smell of roses. He also plays me songs all the time. Different ones, the lyrics of them are so perfect to what I know he'd be wanting to say to me.

So I'm going to backtrack to the time after that mourning cloak landed on my finger with its broken wing and I kissed it.

After that there was never any doubts that Josh was with me and the afterlife was a reality.

I began seeing butterflies everywhere of different varieties they would follow me, fly around me land on me. Hummingbirds would hover in front of my face and land on my finger. All I do is ask for a sign and I get one each and every day. Josh loves showing me he's near. I've come to depend on his signs. He is what gets me through my days. He helps to take away the loneliness. He brings my family through to me in dreams. My dad and grandparents. I believe he is one of my spirit guides now. I feel his love and protection so strong. The other day I found a Ravens feather in my path and I knew he left it for me.

Josh and I always had parakeets when we were together. So after he passed I felt as if he wanted me to get parakeets. One Sunday I was on my way to petco. I parked and got out of my car and asked him if he was sure that I should have parakeets. A mourning cloak butterfly came and flew around me and landed in my hair then flew off. I felt that was him saying yes. So I asked him to help me select the two he would like for us to have and I feel that he did. So I have buttercup and Calypso now. Two sweet parakeets.

No comments:

Post a Comment